Download our application.
Application and Admission Requirements
All PAS applicants must have finished high school to be eligible to apply for the program. Applications may be declined depending on the number of applicants and submitted documents.
A complete application must include:
- A complete application form plus one passport-size photo to be given to the administration during orientation week. (Please write your name on the back.)
- Proof of university education: official transcripts and certified copies of diplomas.
- A 200-word essay stating your reasons for applying to the program.
- Two references from qualified persons, preferably academics, to be sent directly to the university (by e-mail or fax).
- English proficiency test scores for non-native speakers of English wishing to enroll in social/political science courses or any other courses that are taught in English. (Or request that this requirement be waved).
- Copy of the first two pages of your passport
- An application fee of $55 and a housing fee of $50 (if required) sent as a bank transfer to the university’s bank account. Contact the office to get the bank info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to frequent postal delays, applicants are urged to send their applications and supporting documents through e-mail or by fax transmission.
Please complete the following:
- Print the Application
- Fill out all the information
- Scan the Application
- Email completed Application to email@example.com