Application and Admission Requirements
Any one can apply to the program as long as you have finished high school. Applicants could be university students and/or graduates. Applications may be declined depending on the number of applicants or does not meet the requirments.
To apply you need to fill out the application form using the link below:
Link for application: https://ritaj.birzeit.edu/be1/en/admission/international-students/pas
A complete application must include:
- A complete application form.
- Proof of university education: official transcripts or copy of diploma if graduated.
- A 200-word essay stating your reasons for applying to the program.
- One reference from qualified persons, preferably academics.
- A CV for non-student applicants only.
- Copy of the first two pages of your passport.
After submitting the application, it will go through to the academic review committee for approval.
You will receive a message of approval/rejection by email within 10 days of submission.
For Any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org